Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LUNAFEST® Chicago 2011, hosted by the Luna Mom's Club Chicago
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 6:30 PM (CDT)
Please join us for an amazing night out that celebrates women!
LUNAFEST is a national film festival that features short films by, for and about women. LUNAFEST was established in 2000 by LUNA®, Makers of the Whole Nutrition Bar for Women® to simultaneously promote women filmmakers, raise awareness for women’s issues and support worthy women’s nonprofit organizations.
All proceeds from LUNAFEST are donated to charity. 85% of profits from this screening of LUNAFEST will benefit The Neighborhood Parent's Network, the remaining 15% goes to LUNA’s primary cause partner, the Breast Cancer Fund, an organization dedicated to identifying and advocating for the elimination of environmental causes of the disease.
The evening begins with a welcome reception at the Music Box Theatre with light appetizers provided by Devon. The film screening will begin promptly at 7:15 pm. After the screening, the exclusive after-party continues across the street at Blue Bayou- your LUNAFEST ticket includes one drink ticket for the after-party. The after-party will be a chance to socialize with your friends and shop the silent auction, while enjoying sweet treats from Sensational Bites. Goodie bags for all attendees!
Join our Facebook page for the latest event information and silent auction items!
When & Where
Luna Mom's Club, powered by Stroller Strides Chicago
The Luna Mom’s Club, powered by Stroller Strides Chicago, is a free local mom’s group. As mom’s ourselves, we understand that life is about finding balance while nurturing our minds, bodies and spirits. LUNA Moms Club was created with this aspiration in mind. Our members build a tight community of moms to share advice, tips and most importantly laughter. We offer quarterly “Moms With a Mission” activities that help better the community where we live and play. LUNAFEST is our “Mom’s With A Mission” event for Spring 2011.